Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NUMB NIGHT!!

The clock strikes 2,
I am awake,
Not because I am not sleepy,
I am awake because I cannot sleep,
Inner demons are fighting to come out,
Catching up with the moment,
I try to calm them down,
I am unaware of the waves created in me,
I am unaware of the sounds that is being built in me,
I am unaware of the soul that is adjusting in me,
I lay there,
Looking at the clock,
Listening to its tick tock,
I move to get to the other side of the bed,
Laying there on the colder side,
Made me feel numb,
There was an eeriness about the night,
There was peace in my fright,
I didn't know where to go to,
I just lay there,
Taking in all the coldness in me,
I felt a sensation,
A sensation of a rush flowing through me,
A rush that made me flutter,
A rush that made me shudder,
I am still,
The night is moving,
And because the night is moving,
My numbness is going still.



No comments:

Post a Comment